Monday, March 7, 2011

It's really not that hard to make me
happy; All I ask for is a cup of coffee
every morning with my ipod on shuffle,
and a sunrise that I can watch whilst sitting
on my porch as cars go by.
It makes me think. When I actually get the
chance to do this, I mean. I'm just sitting
there, enjoying a quiet, happy moment;
while the people whom are driving by are
rushing to get to work, or school, or wherever
their schedules take them. I don't ever want
to live by a schedule. It ruins a lot of the simpler
moments that people need to get them by.
That's why everyone is so stressed.

Don't let the sadness of your past or the
fear of your future ruin the happiness of your
present.

Don't let your surroundings change you,
Change your surroundings.

Oh shoot, spice of life tomorrow and I offered
to do devotions. I should go prepare something.

-Ms. Conduit



No comments:

Post a Comment