Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm on my way to a positive attitude,
One day, one book, and one sermon at a time.

So, I'm reading tons of John Maxwell stuff
now. And I feel pretty darn great.

I downloaded 425 sermon podcasts today
for my iPod /facepalm. I know, I know.
That's a lot. But I figure, each one is like,
30-45 minutes long.. So, I can listen to
preaching while I'm doing stuff. It's definitely
awesome. I'm really excited.

I just want to be equipped with the right stuff.
I wanna have what it takes to not mess up all the time,
to follow Christ, to do the right thing, to encourage
others, to be joyful in the midst of trials.
And to be honest, I'm doing so much better with
that kind of stuff. But there's always gonna be room
for improvement, so why not keep trying?

For every particular human need there is a particular
supernatural resource. For every definite problem there
is a definite answer. For every hurt there is a cure.
For every weakness there is a strength. For every
confusion there is guidance.

"The Lord's eyes scan the whole world to find those whose
hearts are committed to Him and to strengthen them."
2 Chronicles 16:9

The purpose of prayer is to change. When we pray, asking God
to change a situation, He usually begins with us.

-Ms. Conduit

#somequotesfromJohnMaxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment