Monday, January 17, 2011

Today, I've taken it upon myself to finally start writing
a new musical. I wrote the first song for it last week, but
never started the story until now. First track is completely
written. Go me.

Ordering my music recording program later today
or tomorrow morning hopefully. Then, it says it'll be
here in 3 days. I don't really believe that. Stuff I order
always takes forever to get here. -.-

Well, the plane tickets to Texas are already bought
now officially. So I can't change my mind now. I'm really
hoping I can take my guitar as my carry on bag. If not,
I can't take my guitar. And without my guitar, I'm really
not all that interesting. I need it to make friends. Dx

I think I'm going to go to Carrollton tomorrow, so I can
walk at the lake :) Not that anyone really cares, just
sayin' :P

So, yeah. That's about it.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment