Friday, January 28, 2011

So today whilst at marcs,
some rather interesting things happened.

"MMmmmm."
*I turn and see a guy coming around the
corner humming*
"She's got a big old zit on her forehead,
a big ol zit on her forehead, she's got a big
old zit..." -Marcs worker guy
*I bust up laughing and go into the next isle*
*Marcs guy smiles and laughs*

Anyway,
after that I was in the bathroom.
I over heard something.
"If you wanna be a big boy you have to
use public restrooms."-some lady
"I said I din't have to go anymore!"-little boy
"You did NOT pee in your underpants!
Why did you do that?"- some lady
I walk out of the bathroom wondering what
will happen to the distressed mother and her
little boy. I later see a business guy walk in carrying
a purse and chuckle at him. He stands in front of
the womans restroom, and the lady reaches out
taking the purse. It was actually a diaper bag :)
She hands mr. business man a grocery list.
Poor guy had to do the shopping while she changed
the little boys clothes.
:P

Bottom line..
the weirdest things happen when I'm at
the store...
and you shouldn't judge a guy for carrying a
purse around, for it might be a diaper bag and he
might be carrying it to rescue his wife.
:]

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment