Friday, January 21, 2011

I memorized all the words for you
But if you only knew
How much that's just not like me
I wait up late every night
Just to hear your voice
But you don't know that's nothing like me

You know I wonder how you already figured out
All these things that I try to hide
All this time I've been hoping you don't find out
All these things that I hide on the inside

I can't be held responsible
This is all so new to me
Just when I think I'm invincible
You come and happen to me
-Crossfade

Crossfade = win.
People saying the neatest things
to me and making my day? Also win.

Also, things
like this make me lawl.

"You play guitar ;)
thats sexy i'm not gunna lie haha"-Random internet guy
"Uh..
I'm also like Taylor Swift and write
songs about annoying guys.
:3" -Me
"haha you got spunk"-random internet guy

I do, I do.
I'm small, but I'm fierce.
And I know just
how to shake peoples
worlds up.
Not in a bad way,
at least I hope not.

Hey hey watch me wave
Goodbye to yesterday
Nothing left in my way
Hey hey I've been saved
With sun shining on my pain
Getting me through this day
Hey hey watch me wave
Goodbye to yesterday
Nothing left in my way
-Crossfade


-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment