Friday, December 17, 2010

Whoever calls another believer a fool,
will answer for it in hellfire. I believe the
bible says that, child. Watch what you
say.

So, in other news it's snowing again.
I'm pretty happy with it. As I sit in my
room with the heater amped up,with
a cup of coffee, and playing
my guitar and singing into my microphone.
Baha. I can't wait to go out there though.
:D

Tomorrow, I guess I'm going to a Cantata at
Trinity. Sounds alright with me. Should be interesting
to say the least.

You know, I think people would be a lot less rude
if the internet didn't exist. But then again, I'd be kinda
doomed without it. I mean, all my music and writing
has to be done on here. Just saying though. Even if
I quit facebook, people would still be rude on the internet.
Plus, I wouldn't give up facebook which I love, because
of people. Hey rude people, I loooooooooooooove you!
Because I love my enemies, just like the bible says.
;D

So. yeah.

-Ms. Conduit


No comments:

Post a Comment