Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Random.

I'm sorry to say that I've conformed,
and signed up for tumblr xP
Everyone else was doing it, so I apologize.
I just had to. Though it's just another
blog for me to have that again, no one will
really read. Does anyone even read this?
Does anyone care? Haha. It doesn't matter.
I just like to rant.

Another thing. Goodness gracious,
it's snowing. Heck. Yes. ♥
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
And I'm sad to say I have yet to go Christmas
shopping. I'll do it next week,
I promise.

In other news,
still working on that website that
will soon be mine. Big thanks to
my pal for doing this for me. Love ya.

But um,
it's time to get ready for
church. :)

-Ms. Conduit

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog every chance I get:)
    I find it inspiering:)
    It snowed here in wales too!
    But it's more like black ice now:/
    Thanks for blogging xx

    ReplyDelete