Saturday, December 18, 2010

I wasn't all too impressed.
Just sayin'.

I somehow realized, my life has become a lot
like kingdom hearts. Okay, I know it's a video
game and practically everything in it is impossible,
but... Sora lived an average boring life. Dreaming
of adventure. He had his two best friends. Havoc
wrecked, and then one of his friends went to the
darkness, and the other was nowhere to be found.
Sora chose the right path; or rather the right path
chose him. The average life was gone, his friends were
missing, but he had new friends, he was on a mission
to help the worlds and find his friends. So anyway..
in the end the darkness starts to overtake him. But he's
so strong in the light that he does his best to fight it. He's
in the darkness, but he hasn't lost his mind. He starts to
forget everything. Who he was, his friends... but then he
heard a voice. And it brought him back.

I was lost in the darkness. The darkness of people. They made
me forget who I was, what I love, ect. But then, I heard a voice.
Your voice. It brought me back.

I freakin' love kingdom hearts. And I love my life.

Man, I have church tomorrow again. Already. It's like, before the
days were dragging on. Now it seems as though they're going fast.
Either way, it's fun. Ivana and Tamra get their Christmas presents
tomorrow. :) since I won't be at church on Wednesday that I know
of. Too much to do, so little time.

Thursday needs to hurry. I'm so ready to sing for the old folks.
Christmas needs to get here. I'm so ready to sing happy birthday
to Jesus. ♥

You are the night light ripping through my wicked world,
how you make it sparkle and glow. -Motion City Soundtrack.

There's always the voice that brings you back.
Never forget that.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment