Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gibberish..

So,
Finally I'm home. Oh my word,
today was long. I was at the mall til
like 5pm. From 11am. And then I went
to Canton and went to Toys r us. Don't
judge me! The cool thing is, I found a
microphone stand. Which totally rocks,
because on my birthday I'm singing
at a nursing home for the old folks and
desperately needed a mic stand since
I can't play guitar and hold a mic. So
that was cool. And oh my goodness.

Kid, you're so funny. I don't get offended
or upset. I just get hurt, and I don't admit it
to people. But it really made my life when you
called me because you thought you offended
me over something so silly. And though it
was a 3 minute conversation, it made my
whole flippin' day. Even though I was already
having a cool day.

But today was so long. Goodness gracious I'm
kinda out of it. I had a mocha freeze earlier, and
then candy... and I was bouncing around for a
while. Then lost it. Now, I have an energy drink.
That way, I can talk on the phone tonight. Maybe.
Who knows.

So,
yeah.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment