Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What are you thankful for?

What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

So, dear blogger people..
Happy Thanksgiving.
I'm still sick. Wooo isn't that
lovely. I'm not having a Thanksgiving
meal,either. And it's really saddening.
I'll still be thankful though. Because
I have so many blessings to be thankful
for. Regardless of whether or not I'm
sick. And if I've only slept 6 hours in the
past two days. It's all good.

I'm definitely thankful for..
1. Jesus. - for saving my soul, for
loving me, for understanding me, for listening,
for forgiving me numerous times, for always
being there, for being my strength, for being
my hero, for being.. my everything.
2. Food. - for being amazingly scrumdidlyumptious,
and making my tummy content.
3. Jacob. - for being himself, for always smelling
amazing, for having an awesome smile that makes
me melt, for giving the best hugs, for caring about
me, and for loving me. Thanks kid. ♥
4. Ivana. - for being one of the best flippin' friends
ever, for making me laugh even when she really isn't
trying to make anyone laugh, for being so awesome,
for being an amazing singer, for being there for me.
5. Family. - for taking care of me now that I'm sick,
for bothering to put up with me for so many years,
for buying food for me(THANK YOUUU!), for loving
me(most the time xP),and just for being my family.
6. All the other friends. - for caring about my feelings,
for trying to be there for me, for putting up with me since
I'm pretty terrible at trusting people, for looooving me,
for laughing with me, for all the good times we've had, and
many other things.
7. My Pastor. - for being the besttt pastor ever, for being
flippin' hilarious too, for being able to say something is "stupid!"
and everyone laughs, for teaching me the way to go, for guidance,
for preaching the word of God and truth to all you encounter.
8. Music. - for giving me a way to express my feelings, for soothing
me, for being there at any time, for making me feel emotions that I
didn't even know existed. And like, so many other things. But you
know.

So, yeah. I have more...
like,
a billion more tiny things.
Maybe I'll just make a list of them
tomorrow without bothering to explain each one.
yeah?

-Ms. Conduit

1 comment: