Monday, November 8, 2010

Just a rant :]

It completely boggles my mind how people can be so fake sometimes.
I mean, it doesn't really effect me much because I do not have much
contact with people like that, but still.
Example?
Well, you see..
Going to church half your life,
going to a church convention,
and flirting with girls while there...
Then, I decide to creep through your
facebook, and see that..
1. Your "religion" is athiest.
(I'm aware that athiest is to be capitalized,
but never will I capitalize that, even if I am
obsessed with correct spelling and grammar.)
2. You have a girlfriend that you have been with
but a week or two, and "love".
Yet, you think it's cool to flirt with every girl at
a church convention. You're so cool.
3. You say nothing about God on your page.
Nothing. But you thought you'd say that you were
going to ATF and not mention that it's a christian
convention because oh, that would be far too
embarrassing.

Honestly? Honestly people? Lets be real here.
And that, is one of many reasons I really don't want
to go anywhere with such a crew again.

Not to mention for some reason, the leaders didn't bother
to tell anyone that PDA is wrong at a church event. Actually,
PDA is wrong anywhere. And half of the kids were smoking.

God, this world is so lost. However are we supposed to fix it?
They all claim to be living for You, and they honestly think they
are. It makes me feel sick inside. I just want to be a light, and
somehow, someway make a difference in this darkness.

Also, I love my crew. I finally understand why I love MY church
so much. We're holy rollers fo real. And not fake. Whatsoever.

Sigh.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment