Sunday, October 24, 2010

Something I wrote.

God I need You,
You're my only hope
Show me what to do,
Sometimes I think I'm at the end of my rope.
Life is too much,
This I've come to learn.
It's hard to discern.
Who's real, who's not?
Takes too much time that I haven't got.
I've tried to reach out,
telling them love is what You're about.
The world screams lies,
As the broken people cry.
I'm fighting back with what's true,
Cause God I know it's You.
The only one who can save them
You're worth more than gold or priceless gems.
You're the savior of this world,
You cut through the ties with a sword.
It's time to let go, and let God.
He comforts with His staff and rod.
His arms are the only place to run,
when You've come undone.
He's always there.
So cry out to God, He actually hears.


-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment