Monday, October 25, 2010

Another poem I wrote...

I know people have given up on you before,
I know you've been betrayed.
And I know it's hard to take anymore,
Because no one ever stayed.
I wish I could make it all go away for you,
But it seems like there's nothing I can do.
Words may not be enough, but know one thing
I'll never give up on you, no matter what life brings.
And even if I can't always be there,
God will be, and I'll promise my prayers.
When I can be there I'll listen with everything in me
And I'll do my best to help you see.
I know I'm not perfect but I'm trying so much
To show that I care and to be a crutch
When the weight of the world is too much to bear
I'll help you get through it I swear.
Because I love you, and though life has demands
We can make it through, in God's hands.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment