Thursday, September 9, 2010

A sort of rant thing..

My life is an adventure. Honestly. I love it.
But yet, I hear people around me complaining.
About how sad they are, about how boring things
are. I think "Why would they say that? Things are amazing!"
But then I remember I used to be pretty bummed too.
Life isn't about feelings, or yourself.
It's about making other people happy.
And in that, you yourself will become a happier person.
Do unto others as you would have them do to you.
Why would you want to hear something that isn't real?
Why would you want words to be twisted?
Why would you want to hide the truth?
Believing in things that don't last won't get you anywhere.
Twisting things up or causing drama will only come back to get you.
Hiding truth inside, from yourself, from others doesn't work.
You can base your whole life on something that isn't real,
that is a lie, just to feel better. But doing that makes things bottle
up inside, and eventually you explode or cry into your pillow every night.
I was there once.
Even if truth hurts, it has to come out. Would you want to live a lie?
Live on a foundation that will not stand forever? Live in fear that you
will be found out?
No.
Sure, it will hurt for a while. But in the long run it's always worth it.
Honesty. Truth. Being real.
It's the only way for things to work.
For real.

-Ms. Conduit

p.s. , I bought a super mario shirt today. For $2.
My life is awesome. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment