Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Random.

I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it. So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. Romans 7:18-21


I'm glad I can relate to the people in the bible. If they were all perfect and holy, I would be doomed. But even they had struggles, back then. We all try to do what is good, and it's our desire to do so. I mean, most of us anyways. But yet the flesh takes over and we do wrong, which is not what we want or intend to do. It ridiculous. It's always a war going on inside. But, there is a way to get through it. God has made a way, He is the way. In Him we can find the strength to do what is right.

I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13


And in the end, we will win.


"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

1 comment:

  1. To be fair I do like Romans 7:18-21 !!!!!!!!!
    It's one of the ones I learned ages ago and still remember today.
    +=)
    Now I sound a little wired.
    !
    Oh well!!!

    ReplyDelete