Friday, September 10, 2010

Random..

Most of my creativeness is gone. Since I had a long heart to heart
with my diary tonight for the first time in two weeks, but..
I guess I'll do a blog post anyways.
Pretending is so much fun sometimes. But then again,
it's not. It's stupid. Pretending gives false hope, false expectation,
and too much faith in people.
No one is always gonna be the perfect person, or
everything you need. I try to leave that to God.
Though sometimes fairy tales catch ahold of me,
and I pretend things.
And end up disappointed.
But you know, life goes on. And it's sure wonderful.
And even though people aren't perfect,
some of them still do a pretty good job of putting a smile on my face.
Do not judge, and you will not be judged,
do not condemn and you will not be condemned,
forgive, and you will be forgiven.
<3

-Ms. Conduit


No comments:

Post a Comment