Sunday, September 19, 2010

My weekend.

Wow! So blogger,
I'm going to tell you about my interesting life.
The talent show was awesome.
I was so nervous when they called my name
my legs were shaking the entire time and
I thought I would drop my guitar. I so wanted to run off stage and forget
it. But, I did it. And some people said I was amazing O.o
I almost died when everyone clapped. To add to it, now I get to
sing in front of 2500 people next year. Or something :)
That's gonna be a lot more nerve wracking. But wow.
That's exciting.

So, then I stayed with some people, and we woke
up super early.. which was pretty sad. 5 hours of sleep.
Then I had coffee which made me feel super good.
We set off to head to cedar point. I was a wimp at first,
but in the end I ended up going on some awesome roller
coasters and such :) It was the halloweekends, and..
we walked through fog with "scary" people jumping out
at you. It was hilarious. I laughed. Some girls cried :(
ha..

I stayed with friends again, then woke up... only 10 minutes
to get ready.. which was gross. I didn't take a shower xD
but, alas we made it to church an hour and a half early and
I sat through the leadership meeting. It was actually nice.
And oh my goodness, church! Woo hoo hallelujah! God really
moved. A guy went up to get prayed for to get the holy ghost
and we ended up using a lot of the service time praying for him,
but praise and worship was amazing! I was dancing around praising
God. The holy ghost fire was falling. I hadn't felt so happy in a while.
Wow. We still had a little service and it was awesome. I then came
home and slept. Ahh <33 I have a huge bag of pretzel m&ms.
I'm proud to be an addict xD

So, I think that was my weekend.
And boy was it awesome.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment