Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Walmart.

Yesterday, I went to walmart.
As I was looking at the video games this random
guy winks at me and says "hey there sweetheart."
All suave and stuff. He left me alone after the face
I made at him. Until I ran into him in a different
area and I turned to walk away and he goes
"Where ya going? -_- Ha.

Also, my mum really had to use the restroom.
She ran through the doors to see that they
were doing maintenance in the ladies restroom.
Well they told her there was one in the back
so she runs to that one. They're doing maintenance
there too. So she's all "Christina, when this guy is
done watch the door, I'M GOING IN THE MENS!"
then the guy is all "Oh, I'll wait you go first."
So me and this guy are standing there awkwardly
as my mom goes into the mens restroom and 3 other
guys come over. He announces that the shouldn't go
in there because there's a woman. So they're all twiddling
their thumbs, and I'm standing there trying not to laugh.
It was ridiculous. The one guy goes "yeah, my wife did that
earlier." And finally my mom comes out. She thought it was
so hilarious. I thought so too.

Walmart, never a dull moment.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment