Thursday, July 15, 2010

Teenagers in public..

I think parents need to do a better job controlling their teenagers in stores.
Oh my goodness.

So yesterday, I'm at goodwill minding my own business looking at some movies.
And this kid, comes over and starts looking at them and talking to himself
about how all of them suck and how hilarious it is. With a few random cuss words
thrown in there. So I walked away to the books. Then he comes over and picks up
a book, "the meaning of the wizard of oz" and he's just all like "OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?
MOM LET ME USE YOUR CELL PHONE!" Wow. And he even had to use his mothers
cell phone. Oh, he looked old enough to have a job.Yet he's at goodwill shopping with
his mother. So, she hands the phone over. And he starts reading this book to someone
over the phone whilst laughing obnoxiously and saying "are these people on crack? LOLSNORT"
This one lady saw me trying not to laugh and she giggled. (: ha. But it was annoying.


Finally, I headed over to walmart. Yet again another kid with his mother. So, she goes
"What do you need for camp? we gotta buy it all today." and he goes "Well, I could use an
air mattress, that would be nifty" so she's like "very funny. your sleeping bag will do just fine."
So, they continue walking as he picks up this awesome clock I had been looking at. "MOM CAN I HAVE THIS?" ...."no." continue walking... he picks up this huge pillow "MOM CAN I HAVE THIS?" ...."no." then he proceeds to hug the pillow all over him. Then he saw me laughing at him,
threw the pillow and hid in the next isle. It was pretty humorous.

But honestly parents. Please. I beg you, just .... make your hormonal teenagers behave in public.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment