Saturday, June 5, 2010

WV

I woke up this morning, not myself
and thoughts fill my mind..

Good morning dear blogger,I'm up
but hardly ready to start the day.
Staying up till 2am doesn't help much.
And besides that, at 4am I woke up
because I heard a flood going on outside.
The thunder was thundering, lightning
lightnining? haha. And the rain was
hitting the roof, and washing down the
street. It sounded like a river.
I was almost afraid my trip to WV would
be ruined, but I finally fell back to sleep..
woke up today and the sunshine is out.
Strange.

So in other news, I had a "fiber one" brand
poptart with 20% of my daily fiber. It wasn't
half bad. In fact it was rather tasty. My cat is
sitting on me right now, and keeps putting her
head on my hands as I try to type. She is so
adorable. And somewhat annoying. :)

Well.. blogger.. I suppose I should say goodbye.
I'll do tiny phone updates I suppose.. it just won't
be the same as ranting on and on every night.
I'm going to miss you. Maybe I'll be able to get on
a computer there... <3

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment