Monday, June 14, 2010

So, June 13th. That's a day I'll need to remember.
Just thought I'd tell you. Ha. I forget these important
things pretty easily. But, if I post it here.. I'll come
across it before it's too important. I love to read through
my old posts sometimes and see how I've changed
and stuff.

In other news, today was bland. But it wasn't so
bad. I worked on a book that I'm borrowing from
the library, "A ring of endless light". My sister in law
suggested it to me, because apparently when she
was my age that was her favourite book. She also
suggested the author of the book to me. I've read
3 of Madeleine L'engle's books in the past two weeks.
I do enjoy them. Though it's not exactly my thing, it
kind of is. In a strange way. I had my coffee. As usual.
And mosied around a bit. I need to go back to work.
This is a bit sad.

I'm ready for Wednesday church. Already. I almost
wish there could be church everyday. Sure, I read my
bible and do my bible studies and sing praise songs
everyday.. but I just love to be at church and have
fellowship with the wonderful people at my church.
It's just wonderful.

So, I just finished my coffee.. but I want more.
My love for coffee shan't ever end,
As long as my life shall go on you'll find me with a cup
Or two cause one is never enough,
Coffee helps me be energized, on a day full of stress
It makes me confident God loves me and wants me to be blessed.
xD
And it makes me write stupid poems.
In West Virginia, my brother has a plaque on his wall,
it says "Beer is proof that God loves us."
Well, I don't quite agree with that. But I'd almost
say it about coffee :)

I have no idea what I'm talking about.
I'll end this post now. Aha.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment