Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rant

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others. Philippians 2:3-4


Let me tell you, some people are so ridiculously selfish and rude. Not saying I'm perfect,
cause of course I'm not.. and I never will be, but at least I try to put others before myself.
He's not finished with me yet.

But today, girls.. they are so ridiculous. And annoying. Mostly. One was upset, and wouldn't
tell me what was wrong. Apparently, she's going around telling everyone but me that she's
upset with me because her guy friend likes me. How immature. Talk to me about it, not
everyone else. And why does that matter?

Girl number two, ah, old best friend of 5 years... first time seeing her in a while.
I walked by her, all cheery and smiled at her.. she scowled and gave me an evil look.
Then, her facebook update right at that moment was "haha wow.. that's stupid."
Me trying to be nice and smile at you is stupid? Okay then, ms. immature.
Oh, also, I "liked" that status. Heh.

It's like people don't fear God anymore. Not just because of these silly things.
But no, everything else. All the things they do. They don't care. He could snuff
their life out at any time. I fear God, and I serve Him. He is a loving God, but
He is also a jealous God.

Seek ye first the kingdom, and all these things will be added unto you.

Why are people so selfish and rude? I do not know. Why do they not fear God?
Plain craziness and recklessness. It just boggles my mind.

So yes, rant over.

Maybe.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment