Thursday, June 3, 2010

I never knew things would turn out
the opposite of what I expected.
Not that that's a bad thing. It's just,
I never thought it would be the
complete opposite...

So,tomorrow I'm probably for sure maybe going to
West Virginia for a week with my dad and bro to
stay with my half bro. If that happens, twill be fun.
If not, I can stay here and go to church because
if I go to WV I'm gonna miss two services :/
Which makes me sad. But it'll be okay. Ha.

I'm pretty tired. I've been staying up all night
for the past 3 nights witnessing to people online.
They're all getting pretty close to accepting Him.
It's worth all the loss of sleep. If I can at least
get one person to accept Him in their heart. :)

Speaking of hearts, yeah mine is happy :D
God is just so good. Soooooooooooo good.
Anywho, I'm too lazy to say anything else
right now. :/
So hopefully I'll do a better post later.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment