Friday, May 28, 2010

Silly boys.

Ivana: you're gonna be waiting a long time then.
Me: Why?
Ivana: He said something about how he isn't having
relationships until he's 30.
Me: HA!He's joking.
Ivana: I don't think he was.
Me: Ugh. I'm doomed.

A few minutes later...
Me: Mommmm!
Mom: Yes?
Me: I'm doomed :/
Mom: Why, did he talk to you?
Me: No, but Ivana says he's
not going to have relationships
until he's 30.
Mom: That's ridiculous, is
he gay or something?
Me: ROFLOL, no.

*I walk away whispering to myself*
"I hope not."

=P

okay, he's not gay and I'm just silly.
so I liked him. I didn't expect a relationship
because that's not what I'm focusing on
now. God first, then saving up the moolah
to get out of this house. And if a guy shows
up who GOD picked out for me, cool.
Also, I got a car. *dances*.

Oh, and don't you think that's silly?
No relationships till 30? I'm hoping to
be married by 25. Ha!

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment