Saturday, May 22, 2010

Nitrooooooooooooooo!

Tonight was awesome. Nitro was pre' cool. I liked praise and worship most. I just gotta say. The sermon was good for the people who don't attend church though, for me, it was kinda stuff I knew. Not that it wasn't good anyway. I was dancing fo Jesus, and it was awesome. Plus I almost fell down. People noticed. I blushed and kept on dancing. Then, when we went to the skate place afterwards, I had fun there too. I don't skate, so I just kinda sat around... at that point... it became..like....


It seemed like a stroll through town, on a sidewalk, wet streets and lights shining down on them. And wishing someone was there with you, but they aren't. They almost are, but they aren't quite.
It was nice though anyway.


But ummm anyway, good day indeed. I'm rather happy. And exhausted. Getting home at 3am isn't pleasant. I'm so tired. I'm glad I didn't decide to spend the night anywhere. I like to be home sometimes. Though I've no idea what I'm doing tomorrow. Or, rather, later. But, it'll get here when it gets here, and I'll figure it out then. So yeah. I'm happy, and all. Goodnight yall..

-ms. Conduit.

No comments:

Post a Comment