Friday, May 14, 2010

Lakehouse (:

So, I actually had to make a choice of what I was going
to do tomorrow.
Either go to choir practice for nitro;
or go to my lakehouse for a short one day
vacation.
I asked Ivana if the practice was important
and she said "Not if you know the song."
I figured I know it mostly, so I chose the
"one day vacation". Lord knows I need it.
I've been giving all my time away
and I am exhausted. I'm going to wake up early,
and head on down to the other house. And you
better believe my guitar and bible are coming
with me mm-hm. I'ma spend some time with
Jesus and nature. I am so tuckered out lately.
Who knew things could get so crazy?
But it's not so bad. I know, yall don't really care
to read about my silly life. But that's okay.
:)
I need to rant a bit, and sometimes blogger is
the only place I can go. But anyway, I'm gonna
pass on complaining about someone who is
making private problems public, and just pray
instead. Because were I to post the story here,
then I would be doing the same thing. Although
no one I really know reads my blog. So I guess
it doesn't matter either way. But still. It's a silly
thing. And I'm going to let go and let God.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment