Monday, May 31, 2010

Amazingg.

Sooo I had a pretty rad Sunday.
It was just amazing. Church was incredible.
Then the church picnic, well..
after we ate it was just so darn hot outside
and I started melting, so I went inside.
There was like, no one inside. I grabbed
my guitar and sat down, then all these younger
girls surrounded me as usual, and I played
Taylor Swift songs. Which was rather fun.
And "Jesus loves me" after guessing all the
chords since I totally didn't remember how
to play it. Oh, and I got invited to be in the
youth band. I thought about it. I think I might
do that. I suppose anyway.
Soon after all the girls disappeared and my
friends came inside. We sat and just talked
and chilled for a while. Then I went home.
Got an iced coffee. Sat in the shade. With
my iPod. and texted. It was peaceful.
And took some pictures. :)
I'd say I had a pretty amazing Sunday.
Dramafree is the way to be.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment