Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I had a dream.

I am feeling rather happy
right now.
It makes me want to
go back to bed,
why?
Because the dream I had
made me happy.

*picture this*
I was at Toys-r-us
with my..dad?
We were talking to
one of the worker
guys,who was putting
lightsabers
together,so of course
we were talking about
star wars.
My dad starts looking
at stuff,and one of
the other workers
comes over and asks
his friend
"How does
the "circle of life"
song go in the lion
king when it's saying
all those weird words?"
I then proceeded to
sing it,because 2 weekends
ago,my friend and I had
learned all the words to
it(in real life).
They were pretty amused
that I knew all the words.
Worker #2 who asked
the question walked away,
and I sat talking to worker #1.
He then said "I think your
dad is leaving" which he was.
"You should come back tomorrow"
To which I replied
"I work tomorrow" :(
He then pulled out his phone
and asked me to spell
"Situations"
Then,he said
"I'll need your number in case
we can't remember the
words to other disney songs"
And I smiled,laughed,and
gave it to him.

Haha ^^ isn't that just a
downright crazy dream?
It makes me want to go
back to sleep and
hopefully have another.
But I know,
"It does not do to dwell
on dream and forget to live."
Sigh.
:))
It was a nice dream.
Heh.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment