Tuesday, April 6, 2010

:))))

Here I am,
face to face
with a situation
I never,thought
I'd ever see. <3

Boy am I excited.
I really am.
It's a bit of
a long story,
and kind of
a secret story.
But I'm excited.

Not that it matters that
it's a secret.
I mean,I tell all my secrets
to blogger because,
well.. I don't know.
No one I really know
or anything
reads it.
And most of the secrets
are about the people
I know :P

So alright,if you haven't caught on,
or haven't read my blog
for a long time... I've been single
9 months.
I've liked a couple guys
in that time.
None I could picture myself
with,and God didn't
give the okay.
I'm not saying that's
changed,but I do like
someone new.
Again. Ha.
This one is
a better choice.
And well..
He's really nice.
We haven't talked,
hardly.
But the way he loves
God,and interacts
with others..
Kinda makes me smile.
I dunno.
I'm silly.

But anyway. I
get to see him
Saturday,
thanks to
random stuff.
Ha. I'm pretty happy.
Maybe I'll finally
talk to him for
real.
It'd be nice.

So anyway.
I don't really have
anything more to
say in this post.
Ha.

Yeah.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment