Monday, February 15, 2010

Youu make my dayy...

Forwards.
You know,those
things people text and email
you.
I usually hate them.
But today,
I decided I'd forward
one to you.
One of those
"What am I?"
things,
where you tell the
person who sent you
it,the things you
think they are out
of the options.
And apparently,
you think I'm
1.cute.
2.sweet.
3.lovable.
4.weird.
That made my day,
just so you know.



So,enough of that silly stuff.
Well,actually I don't
have much to say
right now except silly stuff.
I'm trying to think but I'm
so darned tired.

I made a notebook today,
and called it "letters I never sent"
thanks to this awesome
website I found.
I'm writing letters,
that people shall never get.
Either because I have
no idea where to send them,
or I don't have the nerve to.
It's basically just thoughts,
about old friends,or people
who have hurt me.
What I'd like to say to them.
It really helps to write it
out.
Even though they're never
going to see them.

I am tired,
but you make my day.
=]

-Ms.Conduit








No comments:

Post a Comment