Sunday, February 21, 2010

So,it's 1am.

I am ready to lay down.
To slowly fall unconscious
and finally get
some real rest.
To dream again,
I haven't slept in days.
I love the comfort of
my dreams.
They are so nice
and wonderful.
But I can't hide in them.
Wake up.


So anyways,
Saturday.
Went to a movie
and bowling
with the youth group.
It was cool.
We saw "Blind side".
I somewhat
enjoyed it,
but the movie felt
like it was ages long.
I wasn't sure how
long I could sit there.
I didn't bowl,
but instead talked to
some people.
It was wonderful.
It was a nice day.

Sunday.
I went to church.
I got someone
to stay in the sermon
and listen.
I have accomplished
something.
The sermon was nice.
I went out to
lunch with my parents.
It was their 30th
anniversary.
30 years.
That is a long time.
Forever.
I then watched a movie
and worked out.
I had a good day.

I'm sore all over.
I want to rest.
Jesus <3

Lets pray for a good
Monday,
I am going to
accomplish something
more today.
I just don't know what.

Blah.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment