Monday, February 8, 2010

And have I mentioned,that you're the best ever?

Oh dear,oh my.
Valentines day is close.

Earlier I was thinking of that,
and when I was younger,
I used to think Valentines
was called ValenTIMES.
Yes,random and goofy.
And apparently I am
the only one who did that,
because I can't find it on
google. I feel like a dork.

So anyways,I am confident that
I have a Valentine.
Which means,I have the chance
to make this the best Valentines day
ever.

In other news,tomorrow
I work with the senior citizens group
at my church. And I am pretty
excited about it. We only do this
once a month but it's great fun.
And it's 2am,and I have to
be up at about 7am.
I don't have the slightest idea
how this is going to work.
We shall see.

I'm tired though,
so I shall go to sleep.

Goodnight.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment